May 10, 2011

So, I didn't die.

Yeah, so I didn't die during the final week of school. Yay! I passes all my classes, I got through a lot of shit that had to be dealt with, I organized my work and my life a little and I started bar tending school. Yay again!

Ok, so basically my life is going to be pretty lax for the next few months. I am hoping on getting a bartending job right after I finish with my 2 week bartending school at a restaurant or a banquet hall, so it will be less hectic then working at a real bar. I also am going to be working on my print making over the summer and going to try to make the decision of what I want to study in graduate school: Printmaking or Graphic Design. I love them both and I would excel at both, it's just really a matter of what is more practical to take and what I would really like to focus on. I will be a graphic designer by trade but print making is something I fell into and got really interested in, so I'm torn.

Also over the summer, I am starting my absolute, change-my-life weight loss plan. I really need to, for health reasons more then just vanity. I honestly wouldn't mind being the same weight I was in highschool, which was not skinny but curvy and fit. I would ideally be happy if I could fit into this beautiful green gown I own from my sophomore year of high school that I never got to wear when I was my ideal weight. I am pretty tired of being out of breath and achy all the time and my back is starting to hurt from the weight, so I'm not going to wait until I can't even move to try to do something about it. Starting tomorrow, I am going on pills (yeah yeah, don't preach to me), and exercising with my sister, and cutting out junk food (for the most part). I figure that by the time I graduate in December, I can be at my good weight and be on my way to my ideal weight. Wish me luck!

Hopefully this doesn't happen to me.

Pull Up Fail Gif - Pull Up Fail
see more Gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment